Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Yellow Stripe

I was informed late yesterday that I had to do a early morning errand out of town. Unfortunately Mrs. Mannequin will be undressed again today, but I did take a few shots of what I am wearing  before I left .
I must be in a brown mood because everything I seem to gravitate toward  is in that color range. I did, however, grab my  sunny yellow stripe shirt  so maybe that is a sign I will be out of the brown phase soon.;)
Yellow Shirt -New York and Co. Sweater vest I made HERE .
Necklace I made HERE.




 Jeans- Domaine at  Marshal's


Shoes- Target.  
My Sister saw these exact same shoes on 
I think my price was better


  I love the zippers on these Jeans.


This is for Jens Fashion Blog Flash Mob Air Guitar on the Blog 
Jen Hemming and Hawing Again 
but I have H's ukulele. It Count's right?

 Bracelet I made HERE

OK,  See You All Next Time!
Hugs!

7 comments:

  1. Very cute, and your new necklace looks great too! I love it when my outfit ends up being almost entirely handmade. It's a good feeling~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I missed this vest. It's great! I think I need vests. I don't really have any. Maybe inspiration will strike this weekend. You know, when I take apart my necklace. Yes, I will complete a Project ReStyle task finally! It just won't be the skirt just yet. Safe travels for ya!
    Come check out my 30! Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are too cute:) Love the guitar AND I am so jealous that you can wear cute shoes out of the house! I am stuck with snow boots for the next 3 months, UGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bahahaha! Love the guitar shot! such a fun picture =)

    How recently did you find those wedges at target? They are fantastic!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! I cheated on the air guitar too (I used my daughters' guitar). Super cute! Oh, and I saw your comment on another blog that you aren't doing 30 for 30 - me either! LOL

    Amber Lena
    www.fashionbargainista.com (outfits for sale starting at $10)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely going to make a vest like that. I don't have any vest! Love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!