Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!







 Calamari
 Chicken Marsala with Cavatappi
 and this WAS Tiramisu.





We had a wonderful Low key, dinner out with my brother and his wife.  It was a perfect way to spend New Years Eve.   Don't get me wrong, I love a good Party, but Quit time with Family is way more fun. The only thing that could have made it more perfect would have been having all my family there.
I think I will work on that for next year.
Wishing all of you a wonderful, Dream-filled,
New Year!!
Lots Of <3,
Anne

I am just now realizing that my slippers look a whole  lot like the shoes I wore out last night.
I guess I really like Leopard. 
Thanks K!!
;)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the bracelet combo! Have a very happy new year, full of creativity and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparkle gorgeous....looks like a fabulous time with family!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!