Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sailor Sam

If you follow me on Instagram, you have already met Sailor Sam. But for of the rest of you, let me formally introduce you to him.  I found Poor Sailor Sam Lying on the parking lot of Walgreens, New Years Eve. He was all disheveled and lonely so I rescued him. Now he is having fun adventures with me, in his new life.  

Everyone, meet Sailor Sam.






But who could stay mad at Sam!
  


He expressed to me that he wants to  do lots  FUN things this year!!
I must confess, I do too.
Have a great Sunday!!
Lots of <3,
Anne

9 comments:

  1. Tee hee! I've seen Sam on Instagram but didn't know you'd rescued him! Hope he's a good companion!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bah! i love your new friend!!!! he has so much character in his face :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure why exactly...but I'm lovin' Sailor Sam!! Brought a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This caught my eye for two reasons....my grandson named Sam and our multi-generational love of Lego. Now, to decide on the new additions to our family... Once again, you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!