Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tye-Dyed Cupcakes.

Why tye-dyed cupcakes? 
Well because they are Pretty and I want to share Pretty with you.
My Beautiful Daughter, Hannah, made these amazing cupcakes that I just had to share.
Oh yeah, and I helped :) (a little)

Looks normal Right?
Well they're not!:)
 They are packed full of fun color!


Things you need





  1. Plus all the ingredients that it takes to make the cake(on the Box).
  2. Icing (if you want)
  3. 5 bowls
  4. Spoons
  5. Cupcake liners
  6. Food coloring

Mix your cake mix as directed on the box


Divide cake batter into 5 bowls,
make each bowl a different color


Layer each color
anyway you want


Bake@ 350
20 minutes
 Let cool, then  use the icing of your choice.

 Rainbow.
Soo easy and the kids will LOVE it!!



Seeing this made me so happy.
You can't tell me that eating something this colorful, would not make you happier.
Awesome job, Miss Hannah Belle.
Have a wonderful Thursday.
Lots of <3,
Anne

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! I'm adding this to my list of go-to recipes for BBQs this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! These are so colored! And they look really yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!